§ 1 Information about collection of personnel data
1. By using our website you are accepting the collection of personal data. Personal data are all data stored in connection with your name, address, e‐mail address or usage behavior.
2. Responsible acc. to Art. 4, § 7 of EU Data Protection Directive (Datenschutzgrundverordnung DSGVO) is Bellmer GmbH, Hauptstraße 37‐43, 75223 Niefern‐Öschelbronn, E‐Mail: email@example.com.
3. When contacting us by email, the information you provide (E‐mail, name, phone no., if applicable) will be stored to answer your questions. We delete stored data as soon as it is no longer required or restrict data processing as far as there is a legal safekeeping period.
4. If we use service providers for certain functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, you can find below detailed information about the corresponding processes. This information contains also the specific criteria for safekeeping period.
§ 2 Collection of personnel data by using our website
1. In case of pure informative use of this website, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with other information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to visit our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis Art. 6 (1), § 1 DSGVO):
- IP address,
- Date and time of request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (concrete page),
- Access status / http status code,
- Quantity of transmitted data,
- Website, where the request has been made
- Browser, operating system and its surface,
- Language and version of the browser software
§ 3 Your rights
1. You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
2. You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority about the processing of your personal data.
You can contact the Data Protection Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org